Embarassing Moment

Got this tag from Sasha's (yeah same name as me) mom, Brenda and Chineeq too!

Okay, so she wants to know about my most embarrassing moment.

When I was in Form 4, I got a job in Sports Station, Jaya Supermarket. So wanted to rush to work and once bath, I got dressed and rushed out coz i was extremely late! And then I saw a friend and he said "Wei, Leng Lui...where you going?" And I waved and said hi " then I realized " How come so so so funny feeling.

Dang, I forgot to wear my bra cos I was rushing out.

So I turned back right after I said HI and rushed back home, wore my bra and went to work...in a taxi cos I've missed my bus.

I have more but I cannot think right, right now. Haha

Passing this to
Janicepa and Janicepa only.

3 comments:

  1. BabySashaNMom said...

    Wow! U terror la...

  2. BabyBooned said...

    clown la you!!

  3. anywhere_Smile said...

    Though, it will take longer links jewellery but the results will be more long term links of london uk and sustainable.If you are targeting cheap links of london easier as well as less competitive areas you will links london bracelet obtain some high-quality links that will london links charms go on to grow over time. In the long run there is links of london watches sale more steady value from a few solid links coming from discount links of london rings quality sites than having hundreds of low-quality blog links any day.


Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.