Wyeth Careline

A customer service lady from Wyeth just called me and informed me that they have a new careline for Wyeth members. Apparently they got my contact when I sent my son for a jab at his paed. So this lady (forgot her name !) was very nice. She told me that I can call the :

toll-free careline at 1-800-88-55-26
Monday to Friday
9am - pm

to ask anything regarding my kid(s).

We chatted for a while and she asked me about my future plan for no.2. I told her it's on the way already and she was thrilled and asked me about my breastfeeding plan. I told her I will try my best to breastfeed. She said you cannot say TRY. You must say you MUST! *sweating*

And she asked me about my plan after birth. I told her I will stay home and she told me be prepared for a mental time cos its not easy to juggle between taking care of 2 kids and housechores *sweating* Anyway, iI can call the careline and chat with them just to release stress cos she knows that its very stressful being a SAHM.

Okay at least I know when no one is listening/looking in my blog, I can call the careline and talk to someone.

4 comments:

  1. Kok said...

    sasha,
    what lah. I'll look/listen to your blog!:D

  2. mott said...

    me 2

    :)

  3. Julie said...

    Wah...so good. Got free listener. No need to pay for phone bills also...toll free mah.

  4. Anonymous said...

    Hello,

    Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Netflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Freakonomics? 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


    Thanks


Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.